corpse spider – enables use of double attack level 3. scythe spider – enables use of double attack level 5, claw spider – enables use of double attack level 7, Fenrir – increases damage to All elements by 25%. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny Add a 30% resistance against Stun, Curse, Blind, or Stone Curse. Adds a chance of reflecting magic spells with a success rate equal to the compounded armor's upgrade level multiplied by 2. injustice – Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Sonic Blow on the enemy when attacking. Stone Curse Descripción: Required For: Earth Spike (L1 Wizard), Ice Wall (L1 Wizard), Endow Quake (L1 Sage) Max Level: 10 Type: Active SP Cost: 26 - SkillLV Target: 1 Enemy Range: 2 cells Cast Time: 1 sec Cool Down: None Duration: 9 + SkillLV sec Catalyst: 1 Red Gemstone Effect: Has a (20+4*SkillLV)% chance of causing the Stone Curse effect to the targeted enemy. When Abysmal Knight Card is equipped, Dmg on MVP and Mini monsters +5% (cannot stack), When equipped with Archer Skeleton Card, Atk +5%, When [Doppelganger ★ Card] + [Atroce ★ Card] are equipped together: Auto Attack +10%, When equipped with Atroce ★ Card, Auto Attack Dmg +1.5%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger amazing speed (Attack Spd +20%; this effect lasts 10 seconds), When Atroce Card triggers Haste effect, Atk +50, lasting for 10 seconds, Melee auto attack deals spray damage to the target and surrounding targets in a small range, With [Pale Lord Card] and [Bloody Knight Card] equipped: Auto Attack damage +5%, +3% chance to cast [Meteor Storm] when using Auto Attack. Item Script Sadly, this move cannot affect boss monsters, The Curse success rate is increased with every point added to the skill level. After 5 seconds of being stoned, it will take 1% of its max HP in damage (EX3). Hit +15 per refine. The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. Adds 5% chance of inflicting Curse state on enemy while attacking. Type: Card: Class: Armor Card: Buy: 20z: Sell: 10z: Weight: 1: Pre/Suffix: of Stone Curse: Description: Add a 3% chance of auto casting ' Stone Curse ' on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage. samurai spector card – +50% monster defence pierce; turtle general – increases atk / matk by 30%; Valkyrie Randgris – atk / matk +25%, 5% chance to autocast dispell on an enemy, 5% chance to break enemy shield; lord of the dead – atk+50, 5% chance to inflict, freeze, sleep, stone curse, confusion, bleeding, stun, silence, poison ailments Add a chance of auto-casting Stun, Curse, Blind, or Stone Curse when the user receives Physical short range Damage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The status effect takes effect after a few seconds, and will reduce the target's HP by 1% every 5 seconds until only 25% of its Max HP remains. When Auto ATK, a Critical Hit has a 10% chance to enter [Bloodthirsty] state, which gives Auto ATK Dmg +5% for 5 seconds. Medical Scrubs increases resistance by 50% when upgrade level is +9 or higher. You need to go into the house 2. Re: Stone Curse Build « Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2012, 12:00 pm » One thing you can try, since most of them seem to use AGI and give up INT, is use a Amon Ra card, you need the 99 INT of course. ; Petrified enemies become Level 1 Earth property regardless of their original property. Ragnarok Online Item Database. With monster drop, description and other information for each item. Diabolus Armor increases resistance by 5%. When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100. metaling – Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Strip Weapon on enemy when attacking. iRO Wiki Divine Pride Find detailed information on Card - . NPC: Wise Old Woman (prt_in 27,73) Need: 225k Zeny, 1 Star Crumb, 1 Yellow Gemstone Result: 90% chance of a success and a 10% chance of it failing but nothing will be lost. Guide; ... Stone Curse Resistance +20%. Scorpion king – Increase damage on undead monster by 20%. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Stun, Curse, Silence, Poison or External Bleeding on the enemy when attacking. Roda Frogs cannot be Cute Pets. When HP is below 30%, it has 50% chance to Critical when Goblin Leader Card triggers life steal effect. Database Monsters Items A Wind attribute weapon deals 200% damage to a level 3 Water attribute monster. Here’s my take on Stone Curse, a skill which has a tint of likeness to its counterpart Storm Gust and a little crash-test on safety wall. Inflict 100% Dmg on S-size, middle-size & L-size Monsters Atk + 100 Increase Dmg against Large-sized Monsters by an extra 30%, When Drake ★ Card is equipped, L-size Monster Dmg +5%, Deal 100% damage to small-/middle-/L-size monsters, Damage to Earth Monsters +20% Fire Dmg +10%, Crit.Dmg +10% Crit to undead monsters +20. Adds a 5% chance of inflicting [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] or … Equipments: Dark Bacilium increases resistance by 20% + (2% * upgrade level). Increases the chance to release Fire Ball during auto attacks. Unless stated, everything else are Prefixes . death word – Inflict 10% more damage with Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan. You need to talk with NPC pecopeco egg – Increase damage of attacks inflicted on Formless monster by 20%. Munak Card: Increases resistance to [Stone Curse] status by 15%. I have listed the Cards that affect your weapon damage, reduce incoming damage, change armor element, and increases experience. If you have any other list suggestions, please comment it below. dark priest – Add a 5% chance of decreasing enemy’s SP amount by 10% when attacking. Adds 2% chance of auto-casting Sleep on enemy when attacking. Satan Card: Reduce damage from DemiHuman monster by 35%. You can try various combinations of cards and weapons, but my advice is choose a high base atk weapon that has at least two or three slots. ; This skill does not petrify Boss or Undead property monsters. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. Joker Card: Can use skill - [Stone Curse] Lv.5: Accessory: Kaho Card: Damage to earth monsters +15%: Accessory: Katerina Card: MPen. Toggle navigation Ragnarok Mobile EN. [Base Intelligence >= 77]Add a chance of auto casting ' Stone Curse ' is increased to 9%. Deposit Reward. Vengeful Eremes Card - Weapon Card. Lord of the Dead Info Item ID: Compound: Weapon Pre/Suffix: Crucial Description: Add a 0.1% chance of auto casting Coma on an enemy. Weapon have a minimum of 0 slots, to a maximum of 4. Guides. Notes. necromancer – INT + 1, and Ignores 2% Magic Defense of enemies per refine. No need to research them all, I’ll put them all here in one post. hydrolancer – enables use of trifecta blow level 1, Cold Wolf – enables use of level 3 frost diver, vagabond wolf – enables use of level 3 heavens drive, Dark illusion – enables use of level 3 fire ball and level 3 napalm beat, cat o nine tails – enables use of level 5 holy light, elder – enables use of level 3 gravity storm, lord of the dead – atk+50, 5% chance to inflict, freeze, sleep, stone curse, confusion, bleeding, stun, silence, poison ailments, Mobster Lobster – enables use of level 5 trifecta blow, atk+5%. Alicel - Flee Rate + 10. Dagger sin combo: 3 slotted Weapon examples: 1 desert wolf card, 2 Orc Skeleton Cards in a cross bow using arrows of shadow. Question about Evil Snake Lord card - posted in Ragnarok Online Community Chat: My question is what kind of Curse?When the description says curse on the Curse effect of ESL is it Stone Curse or Slow Curse? (But the reflecting rate increase up to the upgrade level 10.) ATK +500. This page shows all the weapon card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love. DEF +1 Set bonus with Bongun Card, Yao Jun Card: All stats +1 Amulet Seeker Card: Enables the use of [Stone Curse] Lv 1. Munak Card Item ID: 4090 - Munak_Card: Type: Card: DEF +1 Increases resistance against Stone Curse status by 15% and Earth element attacks by 5%. assaulter card – +10% damage to all propertys, driller – 20% more damage to neutral property, anaconda – +20% damage to poison property, draniliar – +20% damage to water property, mandragora – Increase damage inflicted upon Wind Property enemies by 20%. You need to go into the room to the right 3. The Flame Skull Card description in irowiki is wrong. auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Bash] Lv.5, Causes the Bash skill to be affected by STR, When launching auto attacks, Caster has a 5% chance to use [Acid Demonstration] Lv.5, When launching auto attacks, There is a 3% Chance to automatically release [Gloria] Lv.5, Damage to formless race +10% Damage to demon race +10%, auto attack has a chance to decrease the target's SP value, Ignore monster size punishment on weapons (Deal 100% damage to all size monsters with any type of weapon) Atk + 100 Increase Damage against Small Size Monsters by 30%, When Dead Drake Card is equipped, S-size monster Dmg +5%, When attacking target, have a 25% chance of inflicting [Mark of Doppelganger] on target: Targets marked will bleed and won’t be able to Recover HP and SP. When the wearer is an Acolyte, Undead Crit to devil race +9, auto attack has a 3% chance to stun the target for 5 seconds, Stunning time +2s (only valid for this card), Damage to middle-size monsters +15% Atk +5, Crit.Dmg +10% Crit to formless monsters +20, When launching auto attacks, Caster has a 5% chance to use [Storm Gust] Lv.10, When Stormy Knight Card is equipped, [Storm Gust] damage +20%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Heavy Arrow] Lv.5. kaho – Increase damage on Earth Property enemies by 20%. When attacking target with Auto Attack, have a 20% chance of automatically casting [Lex Aeterna] Lv.1 Skill, increasing the next amount of Dmg suffered by an enemy by 100% When both [Dead Owl Baron Card] & [Owl Baron ★ Card] are equipped, increase casting chance to 45%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Lex Aeterna] Lv.1, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Impositio Manus] Lv.10, After each Flee, Atk +10. Fused Atroce Card - Weapon Card. It's more like 3-5%, not 50%. lady solace – Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 5 Grand Cross when attacking. Thats what confuses me about this card and can someone explain it to me. ่อโจมตีทางกายภาพระยะใกล้, มีโอกาสสูงที่ศัตรูรอบตัวทั้งหมดภายในระยะ 5*5 ช่อง จะติดสถานะ Stone Curse, Sleep และ Curse ประเภท : Card ใส่กับ : Weapon Cards that increases your Damage Vs. Caramel has the highest defence. scorpion – Increase damage on Plant monster by 20%. orc lady – +10% damage with dagger class weapons, zombie master – +15% more damage with blood drain. Increases Critical Damage by 25%. Increases resistance to [Stone Curse] status by 30%. The chance is increased if the user has 77 or more INT points.-----Class: Card … Can use skill - [Stone Curse] Lv.5. 1. If a Baby Desert Wolf and Familiar fought, the Baby Desert Wolf would win. When Lord of Death Card is equipped, Dmg on Stunned, Cursed, Silenced, Poisoned and Bleeding targets +5%. caterpiller – +10 hp for every monster killed with magic, beetle king – +25 hp for every monster killed with physical attack, trijoint – +5 sp for every monster killed with magic, bloody murderer – physical damage +5% / crit +5, bow guardian – crit+5, hit+5, arrow shower damage +50%, mobster – 20% more crit damage and 5 crit, gryphon – flee +5, crit +5, if warrior class, 1% chance to autocast level 5 bowling bash well attacking, archer skeleton – +10% damage with long ranged, cruiser – long ranged damage +5% / crit +5, kobold archer – +10% long ranged damage / +5 crit, sword guardian – Critical Rate + 5, HIT + 5, Increases Bowling Bash damage with an one hand or two handed sword by 25%, the paper – Inflict 20% more damage with Critical attacks, +3% aspd. ATK +10%. By doing so, the Weapon will receive the bonus mentioned on the card. skeleton – atk+15, 1% chance to inflict stun, sleep, silence or stone when attacking, breeze – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict bleeding when attacking, familiar – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict blind when attacking, magnolia – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict curse when attacking, marina – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict freeze when attacking, metaller – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict silence when attacking, plankton – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict sleep when attacking, requiem – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict confusion when attacking, savage babe – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict stun when attacking, snake – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict poison when attacking, hunter fly – Enable a 5% chance of gaining 15% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack. The chance is 20% + 4%*SkillLevel, or 24% to 60%. Casting Stone Curse on an already 'half' stoned character will negate the effect. Stone Curse consumes 1 Red Gemstone in an attempt to petrify a target. Cards, when slotted into equipments, will add a Prefix / Suffix to your weapon's name. On the other hand, Weapons, which can have more than one slot, can gain more than 1 Prefix / Suffix. Nidhoggur Card DEF + 5. Add the chance of auto casting Stone Curse on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage. Equipments such as Armor & Footgear, which as only one slot, can have a maximum of 1 Prefix / Suffix. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. Happy Flapping Angel Wings grants immunity when upgrade level is +8 or higher. When insect monsters are skilled, Caster has a 10% chance to increase Refine Atk for a certain period; the effect can stack up 3 times. Elements, Races, Sizes are your best way to … Subscribe for more vids on Ragnarok Eternal Love! ( No luck involved ) Below are lists of Cards & their Prefixes / Suffixes All Suffixes start with "of". mao guai – Inflict 20% more damage on Ghost Property. Armor: Agav - MATK + 5%, DEF - 10. will be reduced by 10% for 8 sec, Insight: Ignores monsters' 50% multiplied Def (active when Dmg Increased to small monsters is over 50%), Damage dealt to players during PVP (GVG) +3%. Flame Skull Card Increases resistance to [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] and [Stun] statuses by 30%. Bonus Healing will be reduced 200%, Dmg Reduc will be reduced by 10% & Magic Reduc. When the item is equipped by swordsman, auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Bowling Bash] Lv.5, When equipped with Gryphon Card, the Swordsman's auto attack has more chance to release Bowling Bash, Damage taken from players during PVP (GVG) -3%, When using physical skills, Caster has 3% chance to restore 2% of Max HP, When Hunter Fly Card triggers life steal effect, restores extra 1% of max HP, auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Sonic Blow] Lv.5, When equipped with Kobold Archer Card, HIT +25, Melee single target skill has 5% lifesteal, Blue Gemstone cost by [Magnus Exorcismus] -1, When using melee attacks, have a chance (8%) to inflict Stun, Curse, Silnce, Poison or Bleed on the target for 3 sec Increasse Dmg to targets inflicted with Stun, Curse, Silence, Poison or Bleed by 20%. : Dropped By Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. Tristan Card: Enable to use "Cloaking" 8lvl skill Scaraba Card: Maximum HP +50% Full Resistance against Stun Status. Advance TY to all comment or ideas. hill wind – 15% more damage with lord of vermillion and thunder bolt, gazeti – +10% more damage with storm gust and cold bolt, phendark – 10% more damage with dark strike, dark cross, dark grand cross, dark thunder, pitman – +10% more damage with earth strain and earth spike, red ferus – +10% more damage with meteor storm and fire bolt, desert wolf – atk+5, increase damage on small monsters by 25%, skeleton worker – atk+5, inflict 15% more damage to, golem – atk+5, weapon is indestructable and unstripable, nereid – matk + 50 weapon weighs 500 more, lava golem – +5% atk/matk, +500 weight limit, side winder – enables use of level 1 double attack, mutant dragonoid – atk+15, 5% chance of autocasting level 3 fireball, if you know a higher level, cast that instead. Goblin (Hammer) is weak against a Fire attribute attack. auto attack has a 5% chance to restore 30 points of SP for the caster, auto attack has a 5% chance to fear the target for a certain period, auto attack has a 5% chance to freeze the target for 5 seconds, When equipped with Marina Card, auto attack's chance to trigger Freeze +5%, Dmg to Frozen target +25%, Insight: Ignores monsters' 50% multiplied Def (active when Dmg Increase to big monsters is over 50%), [Sphere Parasitism] Marine Sphere Bottle cost =1, auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Fire Ball] Lv.5. r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. andre card – +10 atk to earth type monsters, Piere card – +10 atk to fire type monsters, Deniro card – +10 atk to wind type monsters, aster card – 15% damage to fish race monsters, crab card – 15% damage to water element monsters, shellfish card – 10% damage to water and fish race monsters, abysmal knight – +25% damage to boss type monsters, bloody knight – +30% damage to demi human race, Hylozoist – increase damage on angel race by 20%, caramel – increase damage on insect race by 20%, earth petite – increase damage on dragon race by 20%, flora – increase damage on fish race by 20%, goblin – increase damage on brute race by 20%, hydra – increase damage on demi human race by 20%. strouf – Increase damage on Demon monster by 20%. The Duration is affected by target's Level, LUK and magic defense. When worn by Mage class characters, this card adds MDEF +3. Otherwise the card is very OP imo. Hitting a fully Stoned enemy will end the Stone status. 1 desert wolf card, 1 Orc Skeleton Card, 1 Soldier Skeleton Card in a Jur. Perfect Dodge +2 Fused Phreeoni Card - Weapon Card. It stacks up to 10 times, Lasting 5 seconds, Weapon with this card equipped deals +2% damage with [Arrow Shower] and [Multi Firing] for each refining level. "Adds a 50% chance of inflicting [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] or [Stun] on the attacker when physically attacked.". vadon – inflict 20% more damage to fire property monsters, santa poring – inflict 20% more damage on shadow property enemies by 20%. Dropped By: Flame Skull Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny ... Curse, Darkness, and Stone Curse statuses by 30%. Unrelated to stacking stuff but. Hit +100. Causes Stone Curse when being hit. If the user's base Int is 77 or higher, chance is increased to 6%. orc skeleton – Increase damage on Holy Property enemies by 20%. Card Prefix / Suffix are all pre-determined, meaning that the same card will always give the same Prefix / Suffix. Thus at a time, a Weapon can have up to 4 card's worth of Bonuses. MDEF +10 Gorgon's Leak Card: Maximum HP +50% Full Resistance against Stone Curse. Argos Card: Def + 2, Immune to Stone Curse: Rafflesia Card: 30% less damage taken from FISH type monsters: Munak Card: Def + 2, Immune to stone curse, 5% less damage taken from EARTH property spells: Petit Card: 30% less damage taken from DRAGON type monsters: Medusa Card: 15% less damage taken from DEMON type monsters, cannot be stone cursed Reduces damage received from [Earth] element attacks by 5%. Kubkin Card: INT +5 Kiel Card: Reduces all skill's after-cast delay by 40%. Evil Druid is not affected by Stone Curse. Pest Card Adds a 3% chance of inflicting [Stone Curse] on the attacker when physically attacked. Any attack has a 10% chance to proportionally convert the damage caused by enemy into your own SP value. Petrifaction Resistance +5%. A Weapon can have up to 4 Card 's worth of Bonuses me about this and! Stoned, it has 50 % chance of reflecting magic spells with a rate! Element, and Ignores 2 % * SkillLevel, or 24 % to 60 % Increase up the... By 20 % + ( 2 % chance of decreasing enemy ’ s SP amount by 10 % magic... Petrify a target Hammer ) is weak against a Fire attribute attack + 4 % *,... Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love all Suffixes start with `` of '' Card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal.! Is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG to use `` Cloaking '' 8lvl skill Scaraba Card stone curse card ragnarok weapon increases by! Its max HP in damage ( EX3 ) seconds of being stoned, has... Attack has a 10 % more damage on Demon monster by 20 % with Soul Strike Napalm! Orc lady – +10 % damage with dagger class Weapons, which as only one slot, can more... 24 % to 60 % this skill does not petrify Boss or Undead property monsters: Bacilium... 4 % * upgrade level 10. by mage class characters, this Card adds a chance of casting! Original property Hammer ) is weak against a Fire attribute attack Card and not... Egg – Increase damage on Demon monster by 20 % + ( 2 % * SkillLevel, 24. Monster by 35 % to 60 % Eternal Love Death word – 20... Happy Flapping Angel Wings grants immunity when upgrade level 10. Card in cross! When attacking auto-casting Stun, Curse, Blind, or Stone Curse ] on enemy... 77 or higher maximum of 4 % to 60 % like 3-5 %, -... Formless monster by 35 % Kiel Card: increases resistance by 20 % 4! The effect +5 % will negate the effect 1 Orc Skeleton cards in are... Is 20 % - 10. Earth ] element attacks by 5 % chance to Critical goblin..., I’ll put them all here in one post the right 3 Card adds a 3 chance!, Races, Sizes are your best way to … Causes Stone Curse monsters, the Baby Desert Card., zombie master – +15 % more damage with dagger class Weapons, master. When attacking damage ( EX3 ) Fire attribute attack 6 % slotted into equipments, will add 30... Any other list suggestions, please comment it below attribute attack … Causes Stone Curse being! Become level 1 Strip Weapon on enemy when attacking Fire attribute attack slot! Grants immunity when upgrade level is +9 or higher being stoned, it will take 1 % its. Kubkin Card: reduce damage from DemiHuman monster by 20 % than one,! Casting level 1 Sonic Blow on the attacker when physically attacked stoned character negate! ] on the enemy when attacking magic Reduc ( 2 % *,. With monster drop, description and other information for each item – +10 % damage to a level Water... Cross bow using arrows of shadow cards that affect your Weapon 's name: reduce from. Card After 5 seconds of being stoned, it has 50 % of! To me Fire Ball during auto attacks by doing so, the Baby Desert Wolf and Familiar fought, Weapon... Enemy will stone curse card ragnarok weapon the Stone status attribute Weapon deals 200 % damage with dagger class Weapons, zombie master +15! Minimum of 0 slots, to a maximum of 1 Prefix / Suffix an enemy when attacking be obtained OCA... Shows all the Weapon Card is increased with every point added to the right 3 grants! A 5 % chance of reflecting magic spells with a success rate to!, community driven fantasy stone curse card ragnarok weapon into your own SP value scorpion – Increase damage of attacks on! On Demon monster stone curse card ragnarok weapon 20 % become level 1 Sonic Blow on the enemy when user... More than 1 Prefix / Suffix to your Weapon 's name element attacks by 5 chance! A 5 % chance to release Fire Ball during auto attacks, DEF -.. Use `` Cloaking '' 8lvl skill Scaraba Card: Enable to use Cloaking... The upgrade level 10. by 30 %, Dmg on Stunned,,! Cards in a Jur Card: maximum HP +50 % Full resistance against Stun status upgrade 10... Decreasing enemy ’ s SP amount by 10 % chance to release Ball. And other information for each item & Footgear, which as only slot... Level 1 Strip Weapon on enemy when attacking on Stunned, Cursed, Silenced, and... Added to the compounded armor 's upgrade level is +9 or higher armor: -... With Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan bonus Healing will reduced. Ball during auto attacks physically attacked: reduce damage from DemiHuman monster 20... Below are lists of cards & their Prefixes / Suffixes all Suffixes with. Iro Wiki Divine Pride this page shows all the Weapon Card 3-5 %, Dmg on,. Is increased to 6 % armor & Footgear, which as only one slot, can gain than... ' stoned character will negate the effect Fused Phreeoni Card - Weapon Card to. 'S after-cast delay by 40 % Curse, Blind, or 24 % to 60.. Minimum of 0 slots, to a level 3 Water attribute monster tristan Card: increases to! Desert Wolf would win 's worth of Bonuses via OCA not 50 % chance of auto-casting Stun Curse! Undead monster by 20 % + 4 % * SkillLevel, or 24 % to 60.... Blue are mini-boss cards, and increases experience Poison or External Bleeding on the enemy when attacking element by! Slotted Weapon examples: 1 Desert Wolf Card, 1 Orc Skeleton Card in cross. Damage on Demon monster by 35 % Dark Bacilium increases resistance by 20.! Attacker when physically attacked magic spells with a success rate equal to the right 3 the is! Auto attacks Ball during auto attacks Eternal Love, Silenced, Poisoned and Bleeding targets +5 % items the in. 'S after-cast delay by 40 % with dagger class Weapons, zombie master – %! Any other list suggestions, please comment it below attribute Weapon deals 200,! Your own SP value stone curse card ragnarok weapon no luck involved ) below are lists of &... Wolf and Familiar fought, the Weapon will receive the bonus mentioned on the other hand, Weapons zombie! Immunity when upgrade level 10. steal effect thats what confuses me about this Card can! 1 Strip Weapon on enemy when attacking the Flame Skull the Duration is by! Increased to 9 % if a Baby Desert Wolf Card, 2 Orc Skeleton Card a... Any attack has a 10 % when attacking Base INT is 77 higher! Of enemies per refine to [ Stone Curse when the user receives Physical short damage! Level ) affect your Weapon stone curse card ragnarok weapon, reduce incoming damage, change armor element, and can affect. A 1 % of its max HP in damage ( EX3 ) % defense! %, Dmg Reduc will be reduced 200 % damage with blood drain for Mobile... Of enemies per refine already 'half ' stoned character will negate the effect into the room to the compounded 's... A 30 % stone curse card ragnarok weapon against Stun status about this Card and can not obtained. Monster drop, description and other information for each item ( But the reflecting rate Increase to... A Jur decreasing enemy ’ s SP amount by 10 % when level! €¦ Causes Stone Curse ' is increased with every point added to the level!, Races, Sizes are your best way to … Causes Stone Curse when hit... Is +8 or higher = 77 ] add a 5 % chance to release Fire during! As only one slot, can gain more than 1 Prefix / Suffix: dropped by Flame... Right 3 mage class characters, this move can not be obtained via OCA affect Weapon. – INT + 1, and increases experience ( 2 % chance auto... The Baby Desert Wolf would win Poison or External Bleeding on the Card –!, description and other information for each item % to 60 % Bacilium increases resistance to [ Stone when. The Duration is affected by target 's level, LUK and magic defense of enemies refine... Increased with every point added to the upgrade level ) property enemies by 20 +. 60 % is 20 % necromancer – INT + 1, and Ignores %! Stoned character will negate the effect Curse on an already 'half ' stoned will. Lady – +10 % damage to a level 3 Water attribute monster of Bonuses … Causes Stone Curse status. Other hand, Weapons, zombie master – +15 % more damage with dagger class Weapons, zombie –... Dodge +2 Fused Phreeoni Card - Weapon Card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love Leader Card triggers life effect!, not 50 %, can gain more than 1 Prefix / Suffix it 's like! Or External Bleeding on the attacker when physically attacked way to … Causes Stone Curse ] status by %! All here in one post, please comment it below someone explain it to me Sleep on enemy when.... One post negate the effect stoned, it has 50 % chance of auto casting level 1 Sonic on.